We’ve just launched a NEW mobile site (http://m.schedulefly.com/) and wanted to share some details on our blog. The main enhancement was a redesign of the pages. We got too fancy with our first version. It either worked great or did not work at all – depended on the device’s browser capabilities.
So we created a new site that is much more usable across devices, simpler, much faster and even easier to use. Since it is a site that you access from your mobile browser – we can deploy changes quickly and seamlessly. It just works better for everyone. The site will remember your login – so a bookmark of it puts you one click (or touch) away from your stuff.
While developing the new pages – we took the opportunity to add in a few new goodies. Here’s what you can do now from your mobile device:
– View Today’s Crib Sheet (Who is at work, daily notes and events)
– View Your Schedule, Offer up Shifts and Pickup Shifts
– Approve or Decline Shift Trade Requests
– Check and Post to Your Message Wall
– Read and Reply to Inbox Messages
– View Employee Directory and Contact Information
– Check Labor Costs against Sales Forecasts
Also – if you have more than one location and use the Schedulefly Dashboard – the mobile site will show you your locations and let you choose the one you’d like to visit.
Here are a few mobile screen shots.
|Daily Crib Sheet
||Pending Shift Trades
||Labor Cost Summary
|Staff Contact Info
We would love to have you give our employee scheduling and communication software a free trial.